Re: Help me welcome our new member

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help me welcome our new member
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 09:47:25 -0600
Welcom to one of the most unique group of sailors in the world.

Remember to use this mailing list for any of your questions from the start of construction all the way through sailing. Many of us are on line a lot and answers are often given within minutes of asking. There are also people here who have not yet decided to build a Swift but just like to keep tabs on what is going on. Some have contributed very helpful information.

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to obtain your plans and we all wish you happy building.

Oh and one last thing, we love to see progress photo's. If you start a blog, please share and if you like, I'll add a link on the class web site. If not, please send us a photo once in a while so we can see where you are and remind many of us where we've been.