Re: Help me welcome our new member

To: bdally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help me welcome our new member
From: "Kerem San" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 01:15:57 +0900
Cc: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=jpR9sMJv8vAYRZT8liPzSx1viGAWl9afKdSG0a/ZxxE=; b=e+zu6/ySH4hyt3dnMuNRKb2cyRyf+PtZpm8OwYG6tnsLvxb01a7o3hoZEoWbGaGpRG 1FbKAtsYpRKdct8+wcInbDwpxMt6EblEA2hDlY6jlvAWZCEMe1BDLQBAliXpU29uxxAf y9nCRfQsp5al5AE9Bz0F0PjOHUvmg37rxbN9w=
Bram,

I fully agree but want to be careful and not hold Olivier back given my
overseas state at the moment. Will talk to him asap. Olivier, please do send
me a note at your convenience.

Regards,
Kerem