Re: Help me welcome our new member

To: bdally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Help me welcome our new member
From: "Kerem San" <email.kerem@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 00:57:44 +0900
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=LTUcOv+7EcLuomgyv3LnxIDNEtghe5tgORUss5SzGlo=; b=lxmG6/moiLL+eYXyhCT9LGQ0OV28bzhvMmAXc9ek9FZxDiw7XJOhYI3m795Hakeuiy 3nWiL/gxU0TnL8G9IHf3iELEPqaS0Zw+nZIcjWaRLQRLWCdw3R82XAaqF5WwoEQQ4vDV fUEMtK84/+MKNdStxEnfEIROjkRyjt+DISv94=
Olivier,

Welcome onboard!!! I own the rights to SIN 101 which is a forward looking
plan unfortunately but I will get there one day. I am currently on a posting
out of Singapore but will return one day soon and commence my build. Please
let me know at some point if you would like to have a chat. I am curious to
find out more about you and see if we can get to sail together one day.

Regards,
Kerem