Re: Sail prices

To: Swift Solo Discussions <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Sail prices
From: Keith Councell- USA056 <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:42:07 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:received:date :in-reply-to:x-ip:references:user-agent:x-http-useragent:message-id :subject:from:to:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop :mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe :x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=tzkRbFOVbHlGKM9UMrR1UJtmcopf/F7AtBXxPqjvjwQ=; b=LjTq2ddwWUZenqdds1wJKHa0w5zIJgS7ysBzBQ6vRWGZxem2muHRNJjVFxL0zdZRWX rxL07x20U2A2VwBNuhoE5kgiO7EaDNF91UvOBVMGfHJVonXMK3/JX8nQS4vEA5YgxAJ6 0WzQaNz0KT87GI7hrqbxAObSP/ADCENE4GYYg=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=x-sender:x-apparently-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:date:in-reply-to:x-ip:references :user-agent:x-http-useragent:message-id:subject:from:to:reply-to :sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post :list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; b=ynFuFfx/9OHJXkDlWUjrcDa2JGlEbZF/hrH/ya5u+13no64GbJGB7zZ8/vY1ahm8LD 0dEQJyQToCiw7LhlcxBII1kcKeS5LEjYzcq+uvqqurIddJxCA0lFkJhiSOUKExaCrkJf 2AtDL9xp243YFp9PaLJSh0FgEaBCeLmb9DXYo=
Sender: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I recommend the Dynakota kite... I have sailed with both and I would
take the purple and pink Dynakota kite any day over my old kite... it
may cost more but I think it tear less easy and is easy to get down.