Re: Sail prices

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sail prices
From: bdally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:11:11 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :received:received:received:to:subject:date:x-aol-ip:in-reply-to :x-mb-message-source:mime-version:content-type:from :x-mb-message-type:x-mailer:received:message-id:x-spam-flag:reply-to :sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post :list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=0edxt4DeoHBFc9+CK3FGoNUQj84/fYW76anrq03zvWA=; b=ltDgs1tIJRFe/qZow75axPBD/TG10yOUbAXR51I/3Q5IwtfmhCMD+Pm5gma5yuAm8i XJTejMTQjP3TjdM2wNo0sfiR7mJPaSIZGLBlNVrlPMPadacv82IjJlKLnkB6g+aKwfNr HxVQsKH7luAaNnkZeNfNLX9rX+gro6ldx+zmw=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=x-sender:x-apparently-to:received-spf:authentication-results:to :subject:date:x-aol-ip:in-reply-to:x-mb-message-source:mime-version :content-type:from:x-mb-message-type:x-mailer:message-id:x-spam-flag :reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id :list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; b=donMvJXx5YZ+iKwucw2kGLE5UpAyg1aVfn6zalw3OVVJbzRtOaZc43bAn1oOkEQxGA agyf6me9fNrbvorFZrOsBoohLEyr8RusREC4p7XO7eEaDO+jITwgSMuGGUk7slhvzR+b a44bmrsnAclIOlWGMS9w94hZNzQQD4U8SxD+M=
Sender: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
David,
Good to hear from you. My health is great now (as long as I avoid stressing
my finger joints). How are you doing? Did you get much skiing in this
winter?

Hey, I have aÂcouple of boat covers left. You can order it off the website
or just send me a check.

IÂjust haveÂto twist your arm again to get you and Roger andÂMike to come
down toÂHuntington Lake.ÂÂI'll even buy you a beer!

Best regards,

BramÂ