Re: Sail prices

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Sail prices
From: hcwickham@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 21:09:31 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-sender:x-apparently-to :received:received:received-spf:authentication-results:received :received:received:received:references:to:subject:date:x-aol-ip :in-reply-to:x-mb-message-source:mime-version:content-type:from :x-mb-message-type:x-mailer:received:message-id:x-spam-flag:reply-to :sender:precedence:x-google-loop:mailing-list:list-id:list-post :list-help:list-unsubscribe:x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; bh=/YQKroRxmutLJZdmCHqoYV6xWBLMlZ5M2DCmTFw3URY=; b=dzf0OA9KQkpNBzryvu4k1hfXVzmO2iFANCGmj9stkFO3wtrIIvMpxpsv2Cj8Euc6tE RCUNjf8qvsLEde1PFCeHyF7RfO4wptei6Ti3PcAJhjFI1cqzLk5NaWGsNyeQ5o6fiZr9 pX67SJZg5dky2Y9szCJ9M8Y9fqtny2XEGs1Us=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlegroups.com; s=beta; h=x-sender:x-apparently-to:received-spf:authentication-results :references:to:subject:date:x-aol-ip:in-reply-to:x-mb-message-source :mime-version:content-type:from:x-mb-message-type:x-mailer :message-id:x-spam-flag:reply-to:sender:precedence:x-google-loop :mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-unsubscribe :x-beenthere-env:x-beenthere; b=05ae93SuehouyZjYTp1rxJCI1OBUr7R0XlVblPh/dQbnI+49yrbfG/xJ0K0phKzx4L o2Z4a5rN/ILkyC43/vb0pR+OyM7LPl19tRLrPJkG9wq5gJcCn7NQrjedNAMyeO9Xa+rS 4TNJq65/yH1mDHG41QoqjMTBV9UwABqa/fKh4=