Re: reshaping the bow

To: warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: reshaping the bow
From: Christian Rasmussen <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:17:47 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Warren,

You are suppose to cut it off, and attach the bow piece. So you interlocking
of strips will stop where the bow piece starts. Hence it will not interlock all
the way up to the deck. The boat will end up with a flat triangular peice in
front.  (foremost part of the bow peice) Hope that helps. I can take some
pictures of mine, but I already have the black trim on it, so you wont see the
transition from strips to bow peice.

Christian