Re: help needed at Fort Desoto

To: DARDIRMY@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: help needed at Fort Desoto
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 17:55:48 -0500
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Christian Rasmussen USA015, site 55. Around the same time.

DARDIRMY@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all,

I have a motorboat towable toy that I could bring to Florida for people to use if there will be a boat to tow it? Any one interested?

Hey, how about if we start a list of people and corresponding campsites.

Sabina Markvaldas and I will be at camp site 21 by early Saturday evening.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Darius Dirmantas
from Chicago