Re: help needed at Fort Desoto

To: "Bob Lewis" <hsutherl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<BDally6107@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: help needed at Fort Desoto
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:44:44 -0500
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
I believe Roger can make you a hull bottom??? to reduce the tedium/stress of
making this part and its internal structures. The deck is mostly flat or curved
 - an easier stripping process where you can take your time and personalize the
wood detail design. All you need is a garage.

Bob, it would be great to see you in a Swift sailing with us its gonna be a
blast. Moreover, the swift and canoe are not mutually exclusive and really
complimentary with respect to apparent wind skills, so keep both.   With 60
bots under construction ~20 Swift Solo skippers at the Fort this year and quite
a few who are nearing  completion and have sent their apologies, I believe we
have already well and truly met the critical mass for a class. I think we will
easily be able to field enough boats for regional regattas in the coming
summer. Certainly in the NE and the NW and possibly soon in the UK.
See you all at the fort on Sunday some time.
Greg
Swift Solo - Rose