Re: help needed at Fort Desoto

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: help needed at Fort Desoto
From: "roger wright" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:08:21 -0700
  From: Keith Councell
  To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 4:16 PM

  Keith Councell USA056, site 39.

  I'll be in late Saturday night or more likely first thing Sunday morning.

  Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Christian Rasmussen USA015, site 55. Around the same time.

    DARDIRMY@xxxxxxx wrote:

      Hi all,

      I have a motorboat towable toy that I could bring to Florida for people
to use if there will be a boat to tow it? Any one interested?

      Hey, how about if we start a list of people and corresponding campsites.

      Sabina Markvaldas and I will be at camp site 21 by early Saturday evening.

      Looking forward to meeting everyone.

      Darius Dirmantas
      from Chicago