Re: help needed at Fort Desoto

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: help needed at Fort Desoto
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:16:04 -0800 (PST)
Keith Councell USA056, site 39.

I'll be in late Saturday night or more likely first thing Sunday morning.

Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Christian Rasmussen USA015, site 55. Around the same time.

DARDIRMY@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi all,

I have a motorboat towable toy that I could bring to Florida for people to use
if there will be a boat to tow it? Any one interested?

Hey, how about if we start a list of people and corresponding campsites.

Sabina Markvaldas and I will be at camp site 21 by early Saturday evening.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Darius Dirmantas
from Chicago