Re: help needed at Fort Desoto

To: keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: help needed at Fort Desoto
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 09:53:23 EST
Hey you guys--thanks for the cool list.  I think Jane and I are in 43  and
I'll be arriving with my neighbor on Friday if all goes well (I pick up Jane
at
the airport Sunday Morning).  I hope to have time to look to see where
Anders Petersson (USA 032) and Ron Radco CAN 062 (Rogers other boat) are
staying.
Running hard.  Hopefully will be able send picture of 3  Swifts and the load
of other stuff before leaving Seattle.  We'll be  racing Roger and Mike.  Mike
has the longest distance but he's towing his  Swift with a Corvette (might be
a little faster in the curves than my  Suburban).

My cell phone number is 253-209-4835

See you there,