Re: other ballot issues

To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: other ballot issues
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:16:59 EDT
It's always good to have a team of lawyers ready to answer these issues in  a
moments notice.  Below is a short note from them in reference  to Mr. Ryan's
absurd, malicious, slanderous, offensive, and significantly  damaging charges.

Mr. Ryan,

The bulge you noticed in my clients rudder is simple to  explain.  Mr. Dally
is "elderly" with failing eyesight and likely did not  notice this small bulge
in the end of his rudder.  This is often the case  with elderly men!  To
engage in this kind of slanderous,  insensitive, hyperbole against Mr. Dally
and
the elderly without first  checking to see if other rudders have any kind of
small bulge in them is absurd,  malicious, slanderous, offensive, and
significantly damaging.

We're reasonably confident that your absurd, malicious, slanderous,
offensive, and significantly damaging charges can be overlooked with a simple
apology
and a large cash settlement.

Yours very truly,

J.C. Jackie Chiles