RE: other ballot issues

To: "'Greg Ryan'" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: other ballot issues
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:45:54 -0500
You get my vote for President.  I'll also put a vote in for the other
officers.

To your health,

             Rob

Rob DesMarais, D.C.

P.O. Box 1579, Clinton, AR  72031

888-754-7730

"One of the biggest tragedies of human civilization is the precedents of
chemical therapy over nutrition.  It's a substitution of artificial therapy
over natural, of poisons over food, in which we are feeding people poison in
trying to correct the reactions of starvation."

Dr. Royal Lee

January 12, 1951

Founder of the "Vitamins Products Company" - 1929

Now DBA:  Standard Process, Inc.

www.standardprocess.com    www.mediherb.com