Re: other ballot issues

To: Greg Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: other ballot issues
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:48:53 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I dont think we should rush to limit the class specs too much, I dont have a problem
putting maximums on foil area, this would encourage tinkering which can only be good
for the class. We should also consider a rule limiting the amount of "crap" members are
allowed to post on our email alias. :-D I could have build another swift in the time I spend
reading and deciphering Dr. Ryans emails, and he could probably have finished his.

Greg, I'll put $20 on that your boat wont hit the water prior to Labor day 2005. (September
for those outside the US) ;-) Get out there and do some sanding, so I can have someone to race with.

Christian