Pro-Set Bonding

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Pro-Set Bonding
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:53:33 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bram,
I am considering the use of Gougeon Bros. "Pro-Set" in the bonding of the
hull and deck for USA020.  What is the suggested hardener and resin, and  what
quantity of each will be needed to complete the job?  I have seen  reference to
a 175/275 resin/hardener in the archives but no quantity.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040