Re: Pro-Set Bonding

To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Pro-Set Bonding
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:41:12 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Greg,
I think that I will buy one as I can get one locally at Composites One in
Bristol, RI and have it for both boats.  Get hold of Pepe, as I know he is more
than glad to loan his to the class.

I received my hybrid from US Composites today and discovered that they sent
Orange/Black because they are out of Yellow/Black.  Too bad the hybrid does not
show thru the foil lay-up....it would double as a caution flag when I'm
TURTLED!

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040