Aquilo

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Aquilo
From: "rowr" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 14:25:51 -0600
All Swifties, please note that Aquilo Boats will only be accepting orders until the end of June 2005.

We also have limited stock parts available, including the following:

Rudder, Centreboard and launcher throat blanks
Launcher pole rings
Aluminum mast bases
Forestay fittings, Mainsheet cleat platforms, etc

If you think that you are going to be needing any parts for your Swift this year, please contact me to place your orders.

regards
Roger Wright