Re: CB ARGUMENT.PDF

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CB ARGUMENT.PDF
From: Keith <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:29:51 -0700
Cc: robert@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I vote that we make the longest board plus an agreed upon amount the class max. That is IF we are to have a class max. At this point, I have not been convinced that we need a class max. Only max area for rudders and boards.

I vote to leave it open. Open to development. As fleets develop, there will always be preferred boards for that fleet's sailing venue. Short, long, medium. Then at a second venue, the boards may be different. That is fine. Let it be open. That's the development part of the lcass.

We shouldn't try to protect the players from their own innovation impulses.

Keith