Tax and duty on Rogers Auction

To: "'Greg Ryan'" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Roger Wright'" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tax and duty on Rogers Auction
From: "Ron Radko" <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:27:14 -0700
Greg and all,

I can probably answer the tax and duty questions.

I just brought in my load of Mustos, and essentially the duty was about
1.2%.  If you require registration of the boat in your state, then you will
be required to pay State sales tax.  The skiff should fall under the same
situation as the Musto, with one noteable exception.  Since the boat is
built in Canada, unlike the Musto, you may come under NAFTA, in which case
the boat may come in 100% Federal duty free.

Ron