Photos of the Swift for auction

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Photos of the Swift for auction
From: "Roger Wright" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:19:40 -0600
Swifties, please find attached the photos of the Swift that is being auctioned.

There has been a lot of interest in the auction, once again indicating the intense level of interest in the Swift as a class. The way that the auction will work is that I have started a mailing group of everyone that is interested in the auction and I will send out an e-mail daily with the latest and highest bid. If you still wish to be included in this list, please let me know.

The Swift belongs to someone in Calgary, so this is not a commercially produced boat, but is a homebuilt boat and is being auctioned as-is. The paint job and varnish needs some work over the coming winter, but you should be able to get the boat in the water before then. All fittings and lines have been installed and as I said previously, the Swift comes with a one season old mast, boom and a cradle. No sails, CB or rudder. There are rudder and CB foam cores though.

The auction will run until August 12th . The opening bid is $4000.00 US and shipping will be the bidders responsibility.

regards

Roger