Re: Fort De Sotho

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fort De Sotho
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:14:22 -0400
I think a container is a good idea from the Pac NW. But you could also use a truck to ship the boats just as easily, say to the US Sailing center in Saint Petes, untill you wanted to get them. Storage there is cheap. There are people who do just moving of boats as cargo, you might be able to look them up. Some of the 49er guys used them (Malav Shroff). Later just before the event someone at the venue with a trailer could help you ferry the boats to DeSoto and back to St Petes for pickup. Another option -having so many boats makes the drive worthwhile and free for the one who does the driving?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Wright" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>