Re: Fort De Soto - Query on Columbus Day Race-2006- Greers Ferry Lake,

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fort De Soto - Query on Columbus Day Race-2006- Greers Ferry Lake, Arkansas
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:58:42 -0400
To: "'Greg Ryan'" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:45 PM

Hi Greg,

Could you share the date with the rest of the class? :)

I'd also like to propose/sponsor a Columbus Day Race in the Center of the
country, Greers Ferry Lake, Arkansas.  On my calendar, October 12th says-
"Day of the Race".  Columbus weekend is the 7-9th.  The weather should be
better here in October and the water is still comfortable, thin wetsuit.

Rob