RE: Fort De Sotho with Mustos?

To: "'Greg Ryan'" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>,"'Ian MacPhail'" <idmacphail@xxxxxxxxx>,"'Roger Wright'" <rowr@xxxxxxxxx>,"'Michael Jocelyn'" <mikejocelyn@xxxxxxx>,"'Dave Lindsey'" <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Fort De Sotho with Mustos?
From: "Ron Radko" <ron_radko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:23:40 -0700
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi all,

So there are a couple more Musto Skffs sailing in North America, and I have
approached this idea a bit with Bram.  I would like to get a few of the new
Musto owners down to join up with you folks during the Fort DeSoto event.
The Musto Class should be able to bring some sponsorship along for a party
or prize or two, and it would be great to have both classes of boat out
there at the same time.

As to racing, we could either do a combined start, or separate starts
whatever you would like.  Or, if the majority would prefer that we are not
on the same course, we can race in a separate course.  I'm hoping to get one
of the top two or three Musto sailors from the world championship to come
along and help training the Musto guys, and I believe that there is plenty
of information that could go both ways.

I had a great time at the event last year, and I think that bringing down a
few Mustos would help get some numbers up for the event and be a fun time
for all.  Please let me know what your thoughts as a class are.

Thanks,

Ron Radko