Fort De Soto - Query on Columbus Day Race-2006- Greers Ferry Lake, Arka

To: "'Greg Ryan'" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fort De Soto - Query on Columbus Day Race-2006- Greers Ferry Lake, Arkansas
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:45:20 -0500
Hi Greg,

Could you share the date with the rest of the class? :)

I'd also like to propose/sponsor a Columbus Day Race in the Center of the
country, Greers Ferry Lake, Arkansas.  On my calendar, October 12th says-
"Day of the Race".  Columbus weekend is the 7-9th.  The weather should be
better here in October and the water is still comfortable, thin wetsuit.

             Rob