Re: letter number placement on mainsail?

To: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: letter number placement on mainsail?
From: Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 18:13:51 EDT
Thanks Greg

I was going to place the group like the photo below

Fort Desoto 2/05

$Remembering different variations I'm glad you were able to clarify the class
rules.
Excerpt from Greg's post,
H1.3 POSITIONING
Class insignia, national letters and sail numbers shall be positioned as
follows:
(a) Except as provided in (d) and (e) below, class insignia, national letters
and sail numbers shall when possible be wholly above an arc whose center is
the head point and whose radius is 60% of the leech length. They shall be
placed at different heights on the two sides of the sail, those on the
starboard
side being uppermost.
Thanks Ken 028

JPEG image