Re: letter number placement on mainsail?

To: Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Aikisu@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: letter number placement on mainsail?
From: "Steven Harrington" <a_ski_racer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:06:50 -0400
Bcc:
Cc: gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all:

As race comitte in Florida this spring here are my observations:

-place the numbers at different hights on either side of the sail

 or they will definitely be hard to read

-use black numbers - they were more visible than the red ones.

Since I had the opportunity to watch the boats close up and

from a distance I would highly recommend paying attention

to the above. You wouldn't want to be denied a good result

because someone couldnt' read your number, or get someone

elses OCS!

Steve