Peel Ply - Carbon

To: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Peel Ply - Carbon
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:20:33 -0500
Could anyone tell me where to get peel ply and how much I would need to do
blades, launcher throat and whatever else I would use this for?

Also, the carbon fiber (not hybrid) for the blades . who to purchase and a
rough amount of how much is needed.  It doesn't come in the Sweet Package.

Thank you,

             Rob