Re: Peel Ply - Carbon

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Peel Ply - Carbon
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:50:17 -0400
Sweet is a good source of carbon for that purpose.
I purchased my peel ply and breather from Airtech. econo weave 44 60 inchwide
25yds for $58 and econoply 60inch 25 yards for $45

You will need only a yard or two for the blades. If you get 5 yards you should
have enough for your vang and other parts too without being wasteful. .
Greg
  --Rose