Re: Peel Ply - Carbon

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Peel Ply - Carbon
From: Christian Rasmussen <Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:42:50 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Rob,

I have used different kinds, but lately I have used stuff from John Sweet.

Here is the link.

http://johnrsweet.com/Polyester.html (Nylon Fabric)

Looks like its slightly cheaper here, but you have to buy 10 yards.

http://www.fibreglass.com/vacuum.htm

For the amount/layup on the blades see the PDF that Bram posted on the website.

Christian

Rob DesMarais, D.C. wrote:

Could anyone tell me where to get peel ply and how much I would need to do blades, launcher throat and whatever else I would use this for?

Also, the carbon fiber (not hybrid) for the blades … who to purchase and a rough amount of how much is needed.  It doesn’t come in the Sweet Package.

Thank you,

             Rob