RE: Caution with Longboards

To: "'Felix Schliebitz'" <f.schliebitz@xxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Caution with Longboards
From: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 14:12:16 -0600
Cc: <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
My two cents on sanding:  I personally have a 5" soft sanding pad, that uses
the same paper of my orbital sander.  I bought it from Jamestown going on
10+ years ago.  I don't see them available any more.  So I just have a roll
of 3M stikit sandpaper.  One could always buy a replacement pad for an
orbital sander, attach a handle and sand away.

             Rob