Re: plastic staples... Not so happy..

To: rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: plastic staples... Not so happy..
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:55:49 EST
Robert,
For my 2 cents, I put some blood as well as sweat into removing the deck
from the forms on USA020, but work gloves and a Japanese pull saw made quick
work of cutting the poly staples.  For glassing the deck, the staples did a
good
job of holding the strips in place while sanding and fairing.  The  staple
color does show thru the glass, but the filler I used shows up  more.  With my
next boat, I plan to use the poly staples again.

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040