RE: plastic staples... Not so happy..

To: <WFS03@xxxxxxx>,<rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,<Christian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: plastic staples... Not so happy..
From: "Robert Harper" <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:08:22 -0700
Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Harper" <robert@iat-cti.com>
Most of my blood was spent when I inadvertently stapled through a strip
missing the form but making good contact with my finger. I got better with
the Swift but I thought I was turning into a human staple cushion when I
built my canoe. The other thing that helps is using full length strips. When
I built the canoe, I was piecing them together as I went. It worked fine but
it was a lot harder.

I like the idea of the plastic staples. I'll probably look into them if I do
another project.

I think the Japanese pull saw is one of the best inventions ever. I love
mine. They are expensive but they work so much better than the cheep ones at
the big box hardware stores.

Robert S. Harper

Information Access Technology, Inc.

  _____