Re: Finally begining to get caught up

To: al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Finally begining to get caught up
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:55:37 EST

In a message dated 3/27/2006 7:16:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
al.pritchard@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I broke  down and bought a digital camera, so Im starting to get
better shots  of the boats under construction. Funny thought, Stacey
seems to have  issues with me taking it to the barn.

If your interested, you can find  them here; http://www.flickr.com/
photos/loft42/

Eventually Ill get  these posted on SA. Im feeling sort of bad for not
participating in  that thread.

/Al

This is the Swift Solo mailing list.  For  unsubscribe instructions,
visit here:  http://catzooks.com/swift-solo/

Al,

Great shots.  I envy all the room you have to work.  Can hardly  wait to get
my new shop built (24x36 2 stories).  I've been working in my  garage which is
20 by 24 but with a lot of other crap in the road.

I noticed that you ran all of the strips straight--even on the  bottom.  Let
us know how that is working out.  We've seen a number  built with straight
strips on the deck and tack top, but none with a straight  bottom.  Do you
think
you saved a fair amount of time?  Show us some  close shots of the chines so
we can get an idea of how you're handling that  intersection.