Re: letter from Forte on spars

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: letter from Forte on spars
From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:35:25 EDT
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bram,
Thank you for the information regarding the retrofit.  As I am close  to New
Bedford, it is not a problem for me to personally deliver the spars to  Forte.
 The other builders do not have this convenience, so the offer by  Forte to
ship the Plexus kit to those that need it sounds like the best  solution.

As far as the UV protection, would you recommend the West System 105/207
over the Perfection Clear?

Bill Scheumann
USA020 and USA040