Website

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Website
From: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 13:16:41 EDT
The website issues have been mostly solved (on the old site--the new one is
still under construction).  There is still some clean up that should get  done
soon.  Any suggestions are welcome.

As I sort through the stuff from Fort DeSoto, I am struck by the number of
great photos.  While these came from several sources, Ken Bradon, Roxanne,  and
Peggy were the main source.  I suspect that we now have over 500  photos of
the highest quality and 1000 more that are very good.

Thanks again to everyone who helped with the regatta.