Re: Spin Halyard block-tip of mast

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Spin Halyard block-tip of mast
From: Keith Councell <keithcouncell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 14:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
I have been using a stopper ball between the top of the kite and block. I had
the knot get stuck in the block once and end up have to capsize in order to
fix...also you may want to change you block to the smallest size.

  Keith Councell
  Der Springer

"Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                  Anyone having problems with the lightning line jumping the
sheeve and lodging?  Any suggestions for resolving or using a small or
different block?  Putting a stopper ball at the head of the spin?

  It was at the end of the day, the wind was 5 or 6 knots at that time?  I did
one gybe and then could barely retrieve it?

  Rob