Re: Spin Halyard block-tip of mast

To: "Rob DesMarais, D.C." <drrld@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Spin Halyard block-tip of mast
From: "Mark White" <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 16:13:55 -0600
Rob,

I've changing it to a small Harken HL block, but you should still use a stopper
ball on the spin halyard and on the pole line.  How did you come by getting the
back of your life jacket hooked on the jib clew board hook, it seems that it is
so close to the deck, or I'm not remembering it well?  Glad your ok though.