Re: Location of station 0

To: Greg Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark White <mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Location of station 0
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:08:20 +1000 (EST)
It is still on the frames - I rechecked accuracy of station 1/2 and marked it
from there. I drilled up with a small drill from underneath.
  Its time for me to get sanding again.

Greg Ryan <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Yep, but you need to measure at right angles to the waterline. I'd
mark it up  from #1 or #2 while its still on the frames.