Re: regatta schedule

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx, WFS03@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: regatta schedule
From: HCWickham@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:29:32 EDT
OK, I've now ready Bram's original message.  He's right: Huntington  Lake is
better than the Gorge.  It is steady, less strong than the Gorge,  and
family-friendly. Personally I would like to see an event at the Gorge and at
Huntington, but I think Huntington is a better venue for newer sailors.

Chris Wickham