Re: Regatta schedule

To: keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Regatta schedule
From: HCWickham@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 22:16:49 EDT
Cc: mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I am still waiting for my boat to be built.  I am a 49er sailor who  has
raced in the gorge about 3 times.

I agree with Bram that the Gorge is heavy air for beginner  sailors.
However, I think it is a fun place to sail if you want to  stretch your
ability.
Perhaps it could be a regular event on our schedule  for those who are up for
it!

Chris Wickham