Re: Regatta schedule

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Regatta schedule
From: Keith <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 06:21:38 -0700
Cc: mwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bram,

While I appreciate your concerns, I will forward the group the chart the IT guru comes up with for their consideration. Winds build considerably later in the summer, roughly doubling from July to August-Sept. While you may enjoy it in August, many of the class may not. they don't have your skill on the boat.

The wind strength in July is very moderate which is why US Sailing chose us kids teaching venue.

Before you conclude your limited time down here is the norm, I would ask you would reserve your conclusions until yo have all the facts.

In the end, it will be a class decision with all sides having a equal chance to evaluate the data, make a conclusion and to respond.

Keith (007)