Re: Attaching spreaders to mast

To: <WFS03@xxxxxxx>,<lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Attaching spreaders to mast
From: "Greg Ryan" <gregoryrryan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:59:41 -0400
  From: WFS03@xxxxxxx
  To: lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx ; swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:48 AM

  Dave,
  You might consider using the thru-bolt for the trapeze tangs to attach the
spreader collar.  The trapeze attachment should be as high as possible, so it
may be inline  with the lower part of your spreader collar anyway.  I wish that
had occurred to me before finishing mine.  See below.

  Bill Scheumann
  USA020 and USA040

  n a message dated 10/4/2006 8:43:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,