Re: Greg's idea of giving away his construction forms

To: greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Greg's idea of giving away his construction forms
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:03:33 -0700 (PDT)
No takers so far. The assembly has now been taken down. I actually broke a
couple of the stations templates taking them off the strongbacks but nothing a
bit of glue or some replacements from Bram wouldn't fix up.
I'll just store them in case the next local Swift builder wants to save some
time.
Steve