Re: Greg's idea of giving away his construction forms

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx, swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Greg's idea of giving away his construction forms
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 22:31:53 -0700 (PDT)
Dave Alexander was at the I14 worlds and was very impressed by the work Jay had
done. He managed 14th and Kris Henderson was 24th - those that were at Florida
would realise that the fleet standard must have been very high after seeing
Kris in the Swift and he only got that placing!
The first few boats all had Glaser sails so he must make good rags.
The great thing is that we can all keep evolving and learning from each other
while our competitors from single manufacturer one designs will be consigned to
history as their designs are frozen in time.

Check out my Swift Solo build progress on
www.aussieswift.livesaildie.com