Re: Rigging Questions

To: BDally6107@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rigging Questions
From: wfs03@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:55:21 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bram,

Thank you for the suggestions. I have been adjusting the halyard lengths to
fine tune the sail positions. The main halyard was on the bottom rack hook,
so I know that I have to take up the head shackle a couple of inches on the
halyard.

I have yet to tune the relativity setup and determine the ideal position for
the jib on the forestay. If it is too high, the head board and luff catch on
the mast on tacks. What suggestions do you have for location?

Regarding the spin retrieval, do you recommend knots between the patches to
assist with the douse?

If the battens don't pop easily on tack, are the tensioners too tight?