Re: Solutions for a coward

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Solutions for a coward
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:20:56 -0600
One thing that would help is if you create some kind of fence that would keep the router level and in control. It might be a bit of work for a one off but I'd definately do this if I were doing a production of Swifts.

Get a small bit of ply and cut a hole in it that will keep the router to the hole in the hull. You can make some shims to hold it level with the bottom of the hull and then use something like a tie-down strap to hold it in place. Then take you time and go slow so you don't slip. Done right it would be very slick.