Re: Rudder rip-off

To: "Dave Lindsey" <lindsey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Rudder rip-off
From: swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 07:21:28 -0400
Cc: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ZK0WWU0xwW9lS5i4UihcTmAVe1huX710msar+2e4S8M=; b=JzWFdb+yTeFDOU0lfVIdAhaa1fkdoFF442TGJWkvmCUmbXo8qcc2Coy8OWk45qu9+3P07+TsJWIzX/XPa70Nzk36wuejkUDIUFvSc2hWystmXY+XvJlaM7ijIS2aZjPJyLI02ALfFJOwjLDSz7ePRxFGSZyiU29KNV/ib/30Z6k=
Looks more to me like the pin came out of the bottom gudgeon?  Otherwise I
have
a hard time seeing how it would bend at the location on the picture.

Christian