Re: Rudder rip-off

To: swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rudder rip-off
From: "Robert Harper" <rharper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:51:44 -0600
Bram, one more thing you might think of is to add a "DON'T DO THIS" link where you explain some of your failed attempts. I've found that sometimes knowing what not to do is more important than what to do. Only posting what you currently feel is the best case and saying this is the rule, forces the Canucs and Aussies to buck the trend and go their own way. If you show them the things that you've discarded, they'll have a better idea of what to do to take us farther forward.