Unplugging a T Nut

To: Swiftsolo <swiftsolo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Unplugging a T Nut
From: Steve Nichols <aussieswift@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:09:41 -0700 (PDT)
I've managed to gum up a T-Nut with epoxy and it is now inaccesible as the boat
is bonded and it is in the cavity.

Is there any way to fix it or will I just need to fill the hole with epoxy and
drill and use a screw instead?

Cheers

Steve

Check out my Swift Solo build progress on
www.aussieswift.livesaildie.com